About Grains Industry Association of WA (GIWA)
GIWA is the peak WA industry body for the grains industry in that State. It has stated aims as being to:
- Provide a powerful voice for the WA Grain Industry Supply Chain
- Receive & communicate important information
- Address common industry issues
- Consolidate resources in a more viable unit for the founding groups
- Maintain important crop foci and national links
- Provide a new focus for the wheat supply chain
- Provide a forum for Industry self regulation
GIWA represents the interests of the oilseed industry through the Oilseeds Council, which work closely with the AOF on matters of common interest.
For more details:- visit the GIWA website.