2014 Australian Grains Industry Conference
Crown Conference Centre, Melbourne: 28-29 July 2014
Registration is now open for the 2014 Australian Grains Industry Conference. Once again there is a great line up of speakers with a strong international contingent including:
- London based Grains Analyst for Macquarie Bank Limited, Chris Gadd, to discuss outlook for grain and oilseeds
- Rick Webb, CEO Watco Companies, USA speaking about the challenges and improvements for rail infrastructure
- Johny Boerjan of SGS Geneva to discuss Black Sea outlook and trends in seasonal production and quality
- Dr. Dimitri N. Rylko from the Institute for Agricultural Market Studies, Russia
- Dr Chris Lannon from the McGill Centre in Canada discussing the Pulse Innovation Project
This year’s conference will follow the theme of “Innovation: Pathway to prosperity”. An impressive line-up of international and local speakers will discuss innovation and productivity across the supply chain; in marketing and product development and information. The conference will also look at innovation and developments in key competitor regions of the Black Sea and South America.
AGIC Melbourne has a slightly new format this year, kicking off with the Welcome Lunch on Monday 28 July! And followed by the Conference opening by the Federal Minister for Agriculture, the Hon Barnaby Joyce. The conference will conclude with the dinner on Tuesday night following the session on trends in competitor regions featuring five international speakers.
The full program is available at www.ausgrainsconf.com/australia
Register now to prioritise this key event in your diary. Early bird closes 4 July 2014.
All conference enquiries should be directed to Rosemary Richards on:
email@example.com or 61 2 9427 6999.
For regular updates on the conference, including more information on the program and speakers, follow us on twitter @ausgrainsconf using the hashtag #AGIC2014.
AGIC 2014 sponsored by:
ANZ, Holman Fenwick Willan
Cox Inall Communications, FOSS, Glencore Grain, GrainCorp, GRDC
ASX Welcome Drinks
Agrifood Technology, Macpherson + Kelley Lawyers, Toepfer Australia, United World Enterprises
|For a full list of sponsors visit http://www.ausgrainsconf.com/australia/sponsors|
The Australian Grains Industry Conference is hosted by the Grain Trade Australia, Australian Oilseeds Federation and Pulse Australia