CAA Pest and Disease Workshop
National Canola Disease and Insect Workshop
Held at the Wine Science Centre, Charles Sturt University, Wagga Wagga on 27 August 2002.
A list of the papers presented at the workshop are provided below. For copies of papers presented at this conference, please contact the presenters directly.
- Steve Brill (2002)
- Canola in South Australia - Trent Potter (2002)
- Canola: Disease & Insect Summary for the Medium to High Rainfall Zone Sth NSW - Chris Duff (2002)
- Canola & Mustard In Northern NSW- Holland, J., Schwinghamer, M. and Nicholas, A. (2002)
- Victorian Research Update - Steve Marcroft
- Canola Pathology Research Summary - Martin Barbetti
- Forecasting Sclerotinia Stem Rot In Canola - Tamrika Hind
- Pacific Seeds Blackleg Tested 9.0 - Andrew Easton
- Canola Seedling Pests - Phil Michael
- Diamond Back Moth (DBM) - CAA
- Jay4 - Grains Chemical Registration Project- All Grains - Jim Swain (2002)