Test Check Program
All Australian oilseed laboratories are invited to take part in the AOF Test Check Program.
- The AOF Test Check Program is a voluntary proficiency test for canola and sunflower testing laboratories.
- The test check program is open for any Australian or NZ laboratory to take part at a small cost.
- It includes comparative analysis of oil content, moisture, fatty acids, free fatty acids and admixture.
- The program is completely confidential.
- It allows laboratories to compare themselves against the leading oilseed laboratories in Australia.
Participants have benefited over recent years in adjusting the application of test methods to improve their results in relation to other laboratories. For further information on how to take part please contact Ian Sproul on (08) 9416 1352 or via email Ian.Sproul@cbh.com.au. Alternatively you can contact AOF.